Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mouth Rape

MOUTH RAPE

open wider
relax your lips
fighting to retain
my sanity
as hard metal
probes my insides
water pouring
into cavities
unable to scream
my tongue
desperate
to escape
i grip the sides
of the couch
think of naked
receptionists
relax your lips
open wider
i try
not to resist
to hold back
the choking
come again
soon
he says
handing me
a tissue
and smiling
through his own
white teeth

© GERALD ENGLAND

Composed: Gee Cross, 22nd October 1992

Publications

1993 Mobius (WI, USA)
1998 LIMBO TIME (Hyde, New Hope International)

1 comment:

  1. Gerald, this is a brilliant, if scary as hell, take on the vulnerability of sitting in a dentist's chair. Excellent!
    Here's my #5:
    http://sharplittlepencil.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/black-history-month/

    Peace (and drill-free days),
    Amy Barlow Liberatore

    ReplyDelete