Sunday 20 February 2011

What of All Gebs

WHAT OF ALL GEBS

Loafs may a loo offaly ohm scion
a fee nominee am all five hiovim
ohm oil occumb all gebs whaled fleecy
opal am alert naflexy

opal hi barb fiche e nil
- noci emi whip ohm all fool by scomaxle ally
be yet whip face hex e pewhold
face whapben etch feet hex

e by fuchreumbaxle by fame nab ?
holi'old all ape yet whip ye fool scisiavi -
- a be me what fetch hex e whet -
hush e all gabs a face

-a'vi bull me whip ohm laph all aph
hold all logy nosy olwhoy by em in flab -
all gebs ally waxen me oxen meld filch
bull from all flimsy buckeye

opal fateful ohm alum all skiffle
all gebs ally louaxle ohm louaxle el leg ohm lab
all gebs ally louaxle ohm barb me filch
foe alum a barb owhockey

meow a meow ho all gebs hove loflexy
fetch neflexy umfaulobly all waxen hovi bier
all gebs ally waxen me oxen me filch
all gebs ally louaxle ohm babe me filch
fuch neflexy umfaulobly all waxen hovi bier
ah all gebs hob socially ell nil
- lie whip all apt scomlaxle -

© GERALD ENGLAND

Composed: Gee Cross, 1st August 1991

Publication

2004 Chanticleer Magazine (UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment